Friday 23 March 2012

Mirror Mirror- Cool Chalk Markers

Our Chalk Markers have uses for a lot of different ideas like for shop front signs, menu boards, window signs, or display labels- but I wanted to use it for something much more functional and for everyday use. FAKE, FUN NOVELTY THINGS ON YOUR MIRROR. These novelty prank glasses allow me to wake up every morning and laugh at my new moustache and glasses combo. And who needs a hairdresser when you can DRAW a new style of hair everyday. In the bottom design I was going for more of a 'doll bob'. The black marker was easy to put on, quick to dry and easily washed off with my handy dandy soapy towel.  

What should tomorrow's style be - I'm thinking Mohawk??

 


2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking Pink Pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martian Antenna for me.....great fun idea

    ReplyDelete